Thursday, August 27, 2015

A review on my Favourite Expense Tracker App

Track your Daily Expenses with Spending Tracker App for Android





I began tracking my expenses a few years ago. My salary was increasing yearly with the yearly increment as well as promotions. But I was facing the same situation at the end of every month. The balance by the end of each was the same as before my increment. Even though there was no change in my monthly fixed expenses. After tracking my daily expenses, I discovered what was eating my money. My little coffee breaks at the little coffee shop nearby. It was taking a big chunk of my personal income combined with my lunch breaks there. It was not a necessary expense. As the company where I was working, provided breakfast and lunch free of charge. I still track my daily expenses at the moment. As there might be some unnecessary expenses in.
I used to use a notebook, but it always got lost. After switching to android operating system phone, I tried many expense tracking apps. Recently I found an excellent known as "Spending Tracker". This app is simple to use.
The first page is "Spending". Here you can get an overview of your expenses by categories and also your balance. There are also two buttons that you can input your expenses and income.


When you press the expense button, you will move to this screen. Here you can put in your expenses in categories and also add a note to it. Simple.



The 2nd page will be the "Transaction" page. Here you will see all your transaction starting the recent expense. They have even add a filter button, here you'll be able to select the category you want to see. And you will see each transaction in each category. You can also add your own category. I  have 4 categories for each associated with my kids as well as wife.


The third page is the "Categories" page. Here you can see all your categories.


This app is so easy too use and is helpful if you need to track where all your money went.
You can get from the Google Play Store. For more information, click here Spending Tracker @ Google Playstore

No comments:

Post a Comment