Wednesday, February 10, 2016

13 things mentally strong people don't do - Business Insider

I used to always worry what people thought about me. Being quite thin, I always perceive people lookin at my size. After a while a didn't care. I just did what I felt was right. That is one of the reasons why I managed to pull myself up. I feel I am quite succeessful in my job now. I worked myself up to the Food and Beverage Manager of a large resort. Even though people said that I wouldn't go far. Cause I look weak and did have the right education. I didn't worry about pleasing people. An its one of the things that Mentall Strong People don't do. Well here is an article that I received in my mail on the 13 things mentally string people don,t do. Below is an excerpt from the article. Please click on the link to now more.



13 things mentally strong people don’t do





5. They don’t worry about pleasing everyone.





Oftentimes, we judge ourselves by considering what other people think of us, which is the opposite of mental toughness.



Morin lists four facts about constantly trying to be a people-pleaser: It’s a waste of time; people-pleasers are easily manipulated; it’s OK for others to feel angry or disappointed; and you can’t please everyone.



Dropping your people-pleasing mindset will make you stronger and more self-confident





Read more at  13 things mentally strong people don't do - Business Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment