Saturday, March 5, 2016

Debt Free Article :-How I Went From $40,000 in Debt to a Millionaire by Age 30

My goal is to be financial free by the age of 50. As I have mentioned sometime back, I was a real spendtrift. I maxed all my credit card, took personal loans and so on. But after reading great books like Rick Dad Poor Dad, Richest Man in Babylon and the Wealthy Barber. I am on my way to be being debt free. I have recently cleared my car loan and 3 credit cards. But I still like reading articles on what others are doing towards being financial free. Here's someone who did it at a very young of 30.

How I Went From $40,000 in Debt to a Millionaire by Age 30

I came from a family where money was always an issue. My father was a union electrician who brought in a nice, but not exceptional, living. My mom was a stay at-home mom turned jobbie-entrepreneur (as I talked about here). But, money was always tight.

When my parents separated in my early teen years (and ultimately divorced), that put further pressure on their financials and assured that they wouldn’t be able to pay for my college education.

When I graduated from arguably the best undergraduate business school in the country, The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania in 1995, I had an Ivy League education and $40,000 of college debt. I was determined that in less than eight years, I would go from being in that financial hole to having a net worth of one million dollars.



Read More Here. How I Went From $40,000 in Debt to a Millionaire by Age 30




No comments:

Post a Comment