Monday, March 21, 2016

7 things rich people never say, according to a nearly 20-year-old personal finance classic - Business Insider

In 2013 I wrote a simple review on a book by Robert Kiyosaki - Rick Dad Poor Dad. Some call him a quack. But I found his ideas and advice true. I still reread and reread his books and read any article relating to his beliefs on being financial free. I am on that path to be financial free. With the current economic downturn situation. Its good to have a great book to turn to. I suggest anyone and everyone should read the Rich Dad Poor Dad Series.

Here another interesting article taken from the Rich Dad Poor Dad Books on the seven things rich people never say. Below is an exceprt of the article. If you would like to know more, just click on the link.









7 things rich people never say, according to a nearly 20-year-old personal finance classic

‘I can’t afford it.’

Rich dad would say, “How can I afford it?“

“One is a statement, and the other is a question. One lets you off the hook, and the other forces you to think,” Kiyosaki writes. “By automatically saying the words ‘I can’t afford it,’ your brain stops working. By asking the question ‘How can I afford it?’ your brain is put to work.”

This doesn’t mean you should buy everything, he emphasizes. The point is that you should constantly exercise your mind, because the stronger your brain gets, the more money you’ll make.

Read nore here :-
7 things rich people never say, according to a nearly 20-year-old personal finance classic - Business Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment